Dave Jabas, 41 Years Experience
For more Padlocks 4 Less products, click here.Retail Sales
Padlocks 4 Less FJM SPSA60-T2 2 3/8" High Security Padlock
Quantity: In Stock
- Available keyed alike and keyed different
- Hardened steel and chrome plated shackle make it great for marine use
- Heel and toe locking shackle that is freely rotating preventing cutting and sawing
- Won't wear out - internal mechanics are brass and stainless steel
- Pick resistant and Jimmy Proof as the keyway requires a 90 degree turn prior to connecting with disks
- Key retaining and comes with 4 keys
High Security Padlock
FJM High Security Padlocks
With SOBO Heavy Duty Padlocks you can be assured of the high security and durability our locks will provide. Feel the solid composition of weight in your hand. Turn the key and note that the motion is smooth with no spring loaded parts to bind or wear out over time. These high security padlocks come with 4 European high security style keys that are very hard to duplicate keeping your lock secure from others copying the keys.
Protection from Bolt Cutters or Saws
The SOBO SPSA60 padlock has a freely rotating, 3/8 inch hardened steel shackle that can be applied vertically or horizontally on storage or shipping containers. The shackle has no springs to bind up or corrode over time. The SPSA high security padlock grants very little access for bolt cutters or saws and features a hardened steel, chrome plated bolt that rotates freely indeed making this lock live up to its name as a "Jimmy Proof" style high security padlock!
Heavy Duty Padlocks
This high security padlock requires the keyway to turn 90 degrees prior to connecting with the disks making it both a heavy duty padlock and a very high security lock. With all the internal mechanics being made out of brass and stainless steel, these security padlocks are built to last. Having this heavy duty padlock gives you the peace of mind for complete security for your belongings.
- Hardened steel & chrome plated shackle
- Heel & Toe double locking shackle
- Freely rotating shackle making it virtually impossible to cut
- No spring loaded parts to wear out
- Requires keyway to turn 90 degrees prior to connecting with disks
- High security keys preventing others from copying keys
- Great for containers, gates, storage units, etc.