Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
Stanley Best 41B782L Padlock Less Core Brushed Chrome Finish
Quantity: In Stock
The 41B782L Stanley Best Padlock is a padlock from the company named Stanley Best. It is designed with a shackle whose opening is four inches tall when locked. This type of padlock from best is designed to use a key to unlock it. The core which uses a key is additional cost because you have a few options available. This padlock comes without a core, which you would need if you are transferring an old core or would otherwise already have a core. The lock is prepped for a small format interchangeable core, allowing you to easily switch out cores as you need them. Specifications
- Width_ 1 15/16"
- Length_ 2 1/16"
- Thickness_ 7/8"
- Shackle_ The shackle locks at both heel and toe. The length of shackle opening is measured from top of case to inside of shackle when padlock is locked.
- Material_ Bronze or stainless steel Diameter_ 3/8"
- Width of opening_ 7/8"
- ASTM F883_ Meets Grade 4 with stainless steel shackle.
- ASTM F883_ Meets Grade 6 for shackle cutting force with XSPL shackle option.
- ASTM F883_ Meets Grade 6 for option E. (Corrosion resistance).