The Yale 7110 Vertical Rod Panic Exit Device 7110-36 630 is designed for double door applications that do not have a separating mullion between them. The surface vertical rods latch into the top and the bottom of the door frame, allowing the doors to individually remain secure. This type of vertical rod panic hardware can also be used on single doors as well. This device is a Grade 1 panic bar, which means that it is meant to stand up to heavy use such as an entrance door or other high traffic area door would receive. This particular panic bar is meant to be used on doors that are 36 inches wide and 84 inches tall, though the device can be cut down to fit a 30 inch wide door.
- Designed for wide stile and flush doors
- Handed, specify hand (field reversible)
- Bottom deadbolt for secure latching
- Fully adjustable roller strike
The Yale 7110 Vertical Rod Panic Exit Device 7110-36 630 comes in a stainless steel finish.
- Door Opening Width -36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm) doors
- Door Opening Height - Standard door height 7' (213cm), with the device centerline at 39-15/16" (101cm) from floor. Optional heights up to 8' (fire) and 10' (panic) available by using rod extensions.
- Door Thickness - 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
- Minimum Stile Width - 4-1/2" (114mm)
- Projection - 2-1/2" (64mm) active, 1-3/4" (44mm) depressed
- Latchbolt - Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, pullman-type with automatic deadlatching. Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing.
- Vertical Rods - 1/2" (13mm) O.D. tubular brass, bronze or stainless steel with rod guides
- Strike - Top: Roller type 791. Bottom: Flush mounted 790. 794 floor strike optional (threshold openings).
- Fasteners - Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware. Sex nuts and bolts supplied standard for fire exit hardware.
- Trims - 210F series utility trim, 440F series rose trim, 580F series rose trim with escutcheon plate, 620F series escutcheon trim, 630F series pull/thumbpiece trim.
- Dogging - Hex key dogging supplied standard on panic devices