Cal Royal 2200EO36ALUM Panic Bar
Quantity: In Stock
The 2200 exit device by Cal Royal also meets the grade 1 standard and is UL listed. The fire rated model is rated for up to a 3 hour rating. This panic bar can be dogged open ( also known as locked open) to allow access as needed during your regular business hours. This would only apply to doors that do not need a fire rated device. For doors that labeled as a fire rated opening, a fire rated exit bar would need to be installed. In order to allow the unlock mode for access during business hours, an entrance function lever trim would need to be installed in conjunction with the fire rated panic bar Also available in a fire rated model for labeled doors and for applications that require a fire rated panic bar. Easy to install Cal Royal offers 2 lengths, 36 inch or 48 inch Either bar can be cut down up to six inches to accommodate narrower doors Will work with 2200 trim Will cover standard door knob prep on both sides of the door when installed with outside trim 3 painted finishes to choose from Aluminum, gold or dark brown (also known as duronodic)
Features and Construction
- Retrofits Sargent 12-2828 and 12-2838 Series
- ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8' x 8' swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are Grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trim are rigid and covers 161 cut out.
- All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over 2/3 of the door's clear opening width.
- All exit devices must be listed under "Panic Hardware" in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- All springs shall be of stainless steel throughout.
- All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
- All exit devices shall be ANSI A156.3, Grade 1.
- For Doors - 1-3/4" thick standard optional 2-1/4" thick. 4-1/2" minimum stile width required for single or double door application using standard 239 strike and pull or lever trims.
- Chassis - Non-ferrous alloy (Panic Grade), steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover - Non-ferrous alloy. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cutout.
- Mounting - Furnished standard with wood and machine screws. Available with thru bolts on request. Thru bolts are standard packaging on fire rated devices.
- End Cap - Steel construction.
- Alarm - Available.
- Hand - Non-handed, center hub. 2 3/4" backset.
- Latch Bolt - Stainless steel 3/4" throw.
- Spring - Stainless steel throughout.
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1.
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge steel, painted.
- Strike - 239 packed standard (See Strike page).
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices. Cylinder dogging available.
- Mullion - Available.
- Electronic Functions - (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available.
- UL and ULC Listed - 2200 Series for panic. F2200 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 4' x 8' single doors and 8' x 8' double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Finish - Aluminum (Alum), Dark Bronze Duranodic (Duro), Gold.