Yale 7100 Series Exit Device 7100-36 630
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: 7100-36 630
The Yale 7100 Series Exit Device 7100-36 630 is a Grade 1 panic bar that fits 36 inch wide doors. It can be cut down to fits doors as small as 30 inches wide. This exit bar is meant for either single doors or double doors with removable mullions. The device allows exit through the door during emergency situations because it activates with pressure against the bar.
- Designed for wide stile doors
- 3/4" throw deadlocking stainless steel pullman latchbolt
- Electroplated ferrous components provide corrosion resistance
- Available in double cylinder function (handing must be specified)
- Door Opening Width -36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm) doors
- Door Thickness - 1-3/4" (44mm) standard. Optional door thicknesses available to 4-1/2"; specify door thickness when ordering.
- Minimum Stile Width - 4-1/2" (114mm)
- Projection - 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged
- Latchbolt - 3/4" (19mm) deadlocking stainless steel pullman-type
- Strike - 757F, 793 optional (double door application, panic only)
- Fasteners - Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware. Sex nuts and bolts supplied standard for fire exit hardware.
- Trims - 620F series escutcheon trim, 630F series pull/thumbpiece trim, 680F series offset pull trim, 540F series rose trim, 121NL cylinder only.
- Dogging - Hex key dogging supplied standard on panic devices