Yale 2100 Series Panic Device 2100-36 689
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: 2100-36 689
The Yale 2100 Series Panic Device 2100-36 689 is a Grade 1 panic bar made by Yale. It is designed to be used on doors that are in high traffic areas such as the front doors of a building. This exit device is for 36 inch wide doors, but can be cut down to fit doors as narrow as 30 inches.
- Designed for wide stile doors
- Non-handed for easy installation
- Steel interlock “E” bracket maintains door-to-mullion relationship in fire-labeled devices
- Deadlocking pullman latchbolt positively engages roller strike
- Door Opening Width -36 for 30" - 36" (76cm - 91cm) doors
- Door Thickness - 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
- Minimum Stile Width - 4-1/2" (114mm)
- Projection - 2-1/2" (64mm) active, 1-3/4" (44mm) depressed
- Latchbolt - 3/4" (19mm) deadlocking stainless steel pullman-type
- Strike - 757F, 793 optional (double door application, panic only)
- Fasteners - Machine screws and wood door fasteners standard for panic hardware. Sex nuts and bolts supplied standard for fire exit hardware.
- Trims - 121NL cylinder only, 210F series utility trim, 440F series rose trim, 580F series rose trim with escutcheon plate, 620F series escutcheon trim, 630F series pull/thumbpiece trim. See pages 13-15.
- Dogging - Hex key dogging supplied standard on panic devices
- Finishes - 605, 606, 612, 613E, 630, 689, 691, 693, 695
- Warranty - 3-year limited