Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
We carry the entire Stanley Best line and we have the largest inventory in the United States or you can click here to chat or click here to send us an email.
Dave Jabas, 41 Years Experience
Stanley Precision Power Supply With Two Modules ELR152 PHI
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: ELR152 PHI
The Stanley Precision Power Supply With Two Modules ELR152 PHI is a power supply designed to work with the Stanley Precision 2100 Series of panic bars. This power supply contains a motherboard that can accept up to four plug-in control modules. Each control module controls one Electric Latch Retraction device (ELR for short). It also includes a time delay feature of 0-4 minutes for the latch retraction based on response to a momentary input. This controller should be mounted to a wall to keep out of the way. The power supply comes in a keyed cabinet for safety and security. This power supply comes with two CM150-08 modules. SPECIFICATIONS
- UL Listed for Class II Output.
- UL 294 - Conforms to U.L. 294 Standards incorporating enhanced Access Control communication capabilities.
- Circuit breakers provide protection for Motherboard
- 115 or 230 Volt user selectable switch.
- Battery Back-up/Power Tap available.
- LED Indicator-Provides clear indication that power is available to the supply.
- Keyed Cabinet-To maintain safety and security, each Power Supply is equipped with a preinstalled key-cylinder.
- Includes lockable box with keylock.
- Dimensions:16" W x14" H x6" D.
- Weight: 15lbs.