Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
Stanley Precision Power Supply With Four Modules ELR154 PHI
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: ELR154 PHI
The Stanley Precision Power Supply With Four Modules ELR154 PHI is a power supply designed to work with the Stanley Precision 2100 Series of panic bars. This power supply contains a motherboard that can accept up to four plug-in control modules. Each control module controls one Electric Latch Retraction device (ELR for short). It also includes a time delay feature of 0-4 minutes for the latch retraction based on response to a momentary input. This controller should be mounted to a wall to keep out of the way. The power supply comes in a keyed cabinet for safety and security. This power supply comes with four CM150-08 modules. SPECIFICATIONS
- UL Listed for Class II Output.
- UL 294 - Conforms to U.L. 294 Standards incorporating enhanced Access Control communication capabilities.
- Circuit breakers provide protection for Motherboard
- 115 or 230 Volt user selectable switch.
- Battery Back-up/Power Tap available.
- LED Indicator-Provides clear indication that power is available to the supply.
- Keyed Cabinet-To maintain safety and security, each Power Supply is equipped with a preinstalled key-cylinder.
- Includes lockable box with keylock.
- Dimensions:16" W x14" H x6" D.
- Weight: 15lbs.