Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
We carry the entire Stanley Best line and we have the largest inventory in the United States or you can click here to chat or click here to send us an email.
Dave Jabas, 41 Years Experience
Stanley Precision Exit Device 2203 Surface Vertical Rod Panic Bar
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: 2203 630 36 PHI
The Stanley Precision Exit Device 2203 Surface Vertical Rod Panic Bar 2203 630 36 PHI is a surface mounted vertical rod exit device that goes across the door to allow access out of a room or building in case of an emergency. this exit hardware is actually reversible, which means that can be installed on doors that swing from the left or the right. This panic bar is 36 inches long, but can be cut down to fit a 30 inch door. This device is part of the Stanley Precision Apex 2200 Series of panic bars. Specifications:
- DOORS - For all types of single and double doors with a mullion. For mullions, see page 18. Available for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick, up to 4'-0" wide opening. For thicker doors, consult factory. Furnished standard for 1-3/4" thick, 3'-0" wide opening.
- DEVICE - CoversANSI A115.2(Type161),A115.18cylinder lock and A115.1 (Type 86) Mortise Lock preparation.
- FUNCTIONS - Functions are field selectable. The device is furnished for a desired function if specified. If not specified the �03� function is furnished standard.
- BASE MATERIAL - The Cover, Touchbar, Device Channel, Vertical Rods, Lock/Hinge Side Filler and End Cap are furnished of heavy wrought Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel. 628 Devices are furnished with Aluminum, Brass, Bronze and Stainless Steel components.
- CHASSIS - Investment Cast Steel, Zinc Dichromated.
- TOP LATCHBOLT - Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw. Note: All vertical rod lengths are based on 39 15/16� exit device horizontal centerline.
- BOTTOM BOLT-Steelplated,independentaction5/8" throw, with adjustment range to suit 3/4" door undercut.
- TOP STRIKE - No. S300 Surface applied, Investment Cast Stainless Steel, Black Powder Coated furnished standard.
- BOTTOM STRIKE - No. S460, Flush mounted, Steel, Black Powder Coated.
- DOGGING - 1/4" turn hex key dogging standard. NOT available on Fire Exit Hardware.
- TOUCHBAR HEIGHT - 39-15/16" from floor standard. May be varied as situation dictates.
- REVERSIBLE - Reversible for all functions and Trims. Standard packaging RHRB.
- UL LISTED - Panic and Fire Exit Hardware. Conforms to UL10C and UBC 7-2.
- ANSI/BHMA - Devices are BHMA certified for ANSI 156.3, Grade 1.