Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
Stanley Mortise Exit Device 2308 LHR 630 36 PHI
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: 2308 LHR 630 36 PHI
The Stanley Mortise Exit Device 2308 LHR 630 36 PHI is a mortise panic bar that goes across the door to allow access out of a room or building in case of an emergency. This type of panic hardware is not field reversible, which means that you need to specify which way your door swings before you order. This panic bar is 36 inches long, but can be cut down to fit a 30 inch door. This device is part of the Stanley Precision Apex 2300 Series of panic bars. Specifications:
- DOORS - For all types of single and double doors with a mullion. For mullions, see page 18. Available for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick, up to 4'-0" wide opening. For thicker doors, consult factory. Furnished standard for 1-3/4" thick, 3'-0" wide opening.
- DEVICE - CoversANSI A115.2(Type161),A115.18cylinder lock and A115.1 (Type 86) Mortise Lock preparation.
- FUNCTIONS - Functions are field selectable except for the Double Cylinder option. The device is furnished for a desired function if specified. If not specified the �03� function is furnished standard.
- DOUBLE CYLINDER - Handed, �10� Function available. Requires two rim type cylinders, not furnished standard. See page 5 and 19.
- BASE MATERIAL - The Cover, Touchbar, Device Channel, Lock/Hinge Side Filler and End Cap are furnished of heavy wrought Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel. 628 Devices are furnished with Aluminum, Brass, Bronze and Stainless Steel components.
- CHASSIS - Investment Cast Steel, Zinc Dichromated.
- LATCHBOLT - Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
- STRIKES - No. S300, Investment Cast Stainless Steel, Black Powder Coated furnished standard. No. S988, optional strike for use on Aluminum Door applications, please specify when ordering. No. S458, optional strike for use on Mullion applications, please specify when ordering.
- DOGGING - 1/4" turn hex key dogging standard. NOT available on Fire Exit Hardware.
- TOUCHBAR HEIGHT - 39-15/16" from floor standard. May be varied as situation dictates.
- HANDED - Specify hand when ordering as RHRB or LHRB. Touchbar Assembly, Mortise Lock and Trim may be reversed in the field. For reversibility of complete device, mortise strike is required for the other hand.
- UL LISTED - Panic and Fire Exit Hardware. Conforms to UL10C and UBC 7-2.
- ANSI/BHMA - Devices are BHMA certified for ANSI 156.3, Grade 1.