Stanley Best 45H7AB14H626 Mortise Lock
Quantity: In Stock
The Stanley Best 45H Series Mortise Lock is a strong, long lasting lock which has field reversible handing. This means that it can be installed on a door that swings either in or out. This mortise lock is Grade 1 for operation, which means that it is designed for heavy use such as on an entryway door. Standard lock is less core, but you have the option to choose keyway and core as needed.
- Auxiliary bolt: Stainless steel, non-handed.
- Backset: 2 3/4" Case: 0.095" cold rolled steel, 5 7/8" H x 7/8" D x 4 1/16" W. Steel is zinc dichromate plated for corrosion protection. Deadbolt: Stainless steel, 1" throw.
- Latchbolt: Solid stainless steel, 3/4" throw. Latch is oil-impregnated for anti-friction operation. Reversible without opening case.
- Strike: For complete strike package specs see page 5.
- Door Thickness: Standard lock configuration designed for doors 1 3/4" thick. Thick door configuration available for doors up to 5" thick (specify thickness when ordering).
- Faceplate: Stainless steel, brass or bronze material, 8" H x 1 1/4" W x 1/16" T. Lock face automatically adjusts to proper bevel during installation.