Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
Schlage ND53LD RHO 626 Entrance Lock 1.0
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: ND53LD RHO 626
Schlage ND53LD RHO 626 Entrance Lock is a handleset lock that can be used as the handle of a door. An entrance function lock can be locked and unlocked from the inside by a pushbutton or turn button. It will remain locked until manually unlocked by key from the outside This lockset uses a full size interchangeable core which makes it easy to change the locks when you need to. Comes in a brushed chrome finish. Specifications
- All ND-Series lever locksets are non-handed.
- 1 5/8" to 2 1/8" (41mm_54mm) standard including Vandlgard̴å¬ functions.
- 1 3/4" - 2" for function ND85. See accessories for spacers required for 1 3/8" doors.
- 2 3/4" (70 mm) standard. 2 3/8", 3 3/4" and 5" (60 mm, 95 mm, 127 mm) optional.
- Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" (29 mm x 57mm) square corner, beveled.
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Steel, 1/2" (12mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
- 3/4" (19 mm) throw anti-friction latch available for pairs of fire doors.
- Levers: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- Roses: Brass, bronze or zinc.
- ANSI curved lip strike 1 1/4" x 4 7/8" x 1 3/16" lip to center standard.
- 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway standard with two patented nickel silver keys per lock.
- Interchangeable core and Primus high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying.
- Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1 strength and operational requirements. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
- Meets FF-H-106C Series 161.
- (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) All levers with less than 1/2" (64mm) returns comply; Schlage levers return to within 1/2" of door face.
- All electrified locking (fail-safe, unlocked by switch or power failures) functions accepted for use in New York City by the City of New York, Department of Buildings (MEA 24-04-E).
- All levers with less than 1/2" (64mm) returns comply with California Fire Safety Codes.
- 3/4" and 1/2" throw latch approved for Hurricane Resistance with Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- All locks listed for A label single doors, 4" x 8". Letter F and UL symbol.
- Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act.