Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
We have the largest inventory in the United States or you can click here to chat or click here to send us an email.
Dave Jabas, 41 Years Experience
Schlage ND40S RHO 626 Brushed Chrome Finish - Heavy Duty Privacy Lever Lock with Cylinder
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: ND40S RHO 626
The Schlage ND40S RHO 626 Brushed Chrome Finish - Heavy Duty Privacy Lever Lock with Cylinder is available.
Schlage ND Series Rhodes Design Lever Lock is a handleset lock that can be used as the handle of a door. A privacy function lock can be locked from the inside by a pushbutton. It will remain locked until the handle is used to exit or a screwdriver is used on the outside handle of the lock. This lockset is not designed to use a lock cylinder. Comes in a brushed chrome finish.
- All ND-Series lever locksets are non-handed.
- 1 5/8" to 2 1/8" (41mm_54mm) standard including Vandlgard functions.
- 1 3/4" - 2" for function ND85. See accessories for spacers required for 1 3/8" doors.
- 2 3/4" (70 mm) standard. 2 3/8", 3 3/4" and 5" (60 mm, 95 mm, 127 mm) optional.
- Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" (29 mm x 57mm) square corner, beveled.
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Steel, 1/2" (12mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
- 3/4" (19 mm) throw anti-friction latch available for pairs of fire doors.
- Levers: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- Roses: Brass, bronze or zinc.
- ANSI curved lip strike 1 1/4" x 4 7/8" x 1 3/16" lip to center standard.
- 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway standard with two patented nickel silver keys per lock.
- Interchangeable core and Primus high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying.
- Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1 strength and operational requirements. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
- Meets FF-H-106C Series 161.
- (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) All levers with less than 1/2" (64mm) returns comply; Schlage levers return to within 1/2" of door face.
- All electrified locking (fail-safe, unlocked by switch or power failures) functions accepted for use in New York City by the City of New York, Department of Buildings (MEA 24-04-E).
- All levers with less than 1/2" (64mm) returns comply with California Fire Safety Codes.
- 3/4" and 1/2" throw latch approved for Hurricane Resistance with Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- All locks listed for A label single doors, 4" x 8". Letter F and UL symbol.
- Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act.