Dave Jabas, 41 Years Experience
For more Padlocks 4 Less products, click here.Retail Sales
Padlocks 4 Less ShurLok SL501 Metal Key Guard Pro Lock Boxes
Quantity: In Stock
- KeyGuard large capacity lock box provides sturdy and secure keyless access for friends, family, or guests that need entry when no one is around with easy to use push buttons
- Codes are easily memorized with familiar phone style keypad - no more spinning dials and scrunching your eyes to see if it is on the correct digit or hash mark
- KeyGuard provides ample and highly secure interior storage space for your valuables - it will hold keys as well as car keys, fobs, and credit cards/IDs
- Tough ABS plastic coated vault with metal frame infrastructure protects surfaces from scratches and the door on the front keeps the keypad hidden from sight
- The KeyGuard has all kinds of uses and is the perfect solution for home owners, realtors, property management, vacation rentals, care-givers or anyone else
KeyGuard Metal Lock Box
Heavy Duty All Metal Key Storage
The SL-501 Key Guard Pro all metal lock box is exceedingly tough and durable. The full metal body is great for enduring the elements while securing the objects inside. This KeyGuard Pro also offers the advantage of a dual purpose shackle or wall mount option. Other lockboxes on the market don’t offer this great advantage or the amount of storage that this key storage box contains.
Largest Capacity Shackle Lock Box on the Market
The extra-large storage capacity is great for key fobs, access cards, business cards, etc. Compared to other lock boxes on the market this has the largest storage capacity of any shackle lock box. It’s great for Real Estate Agents, Property Managers, Cleaning and Maintenance Personnel, Children and Family, Emergency Access to Elderly, Deliveries, Access Cards and more.
Secure Your Keys and Valuables
Stop worrying about hiding your keys! Store them in this secure Key Guard all metal lock box. With familiar key pad entry (like texting) the SL-501 allows for number or easy-to-remember letter combinations. Using letters is not only easy to remember but can also be used for company names, marketing messages and personalized code. Having both combination options available is a great feature that most lock boxes don’t have!
Easy to Use – Change the Combination When Desired
The large punch buttons on the front are easy to view and use. Don’t waste any time getting in and out of your lock box. This extremely tough and secure key storage box comes with a built-in key that activates each button when pressed. Changing the combination is easy to do at any time on the back of the faceplate once the correct code has been entered. This is the ultimate purchase for anyone wanting a high quality large metal lock box that will last and always keep your keys secure!