Dave Jabas, 41 Years Experience
For more Padlocks 4 Less products, click here.Retail Sales
Padlocks 4 Less FJM SPRM60-CR High Security Padlock
Quantity: In Stock
This fantastic, beefy high security padlock is priced to move! We purchased a large quantity of these and are moving them out now below cost! While supplies last.
- Hardened steel and triple chrome plated shackle making it great for marine use
- Heel and toe locking shackle that is freely rotating preventing cutting and sawing
- Won't wear out as all internal mechanics are brass and stainless steel
- Pick resistant and Jimmy Proof as the keyway requires a 90 degree turn prior to connecting with disks
- High security lock ships keyed different, key retaining and comes with 4 keys
FJM High Security Padlocks
With FJM Heavy Duty Padlocks you can be assured of the high security and durability our locks will provide. Feel the solid composition of weight in your hand. Turn the key and note that the motion is smooth with no spring loaded parts to bind or wear out over time. These high security padlocks come with 4 European high security style keys that are very hard to duplicate keeping your lock secure from others copying the keys.
Heavy Duty Marine Lock
The FJM SPRM60mm Keyed Different high security padlock has a longer 2” shackle granting access to tall gates and larger bins. This long shackle marine padlock is triple chrome plated making it an excellent choice for marine environments providing that it won’t rust over time. The SRPM is extremely heavy duty and grants little access for bolt cutters or saws.
Heavy Duty Padlocks
This high security padlock requires the keyway to turn 90 degrees prior to connecting with the disks making it both a heavy duty padlock and a very high security lock. With all the internal mechanics being made out of brass and stainless steel, these security padlocks are built to last. Having this heavy duty padlock gives you the peace of mind for complete security for your belongings.
- Hardened steel & chrome plated shackle
- Heel & Toe double locking shackle
- No spring loaded parts to wear out
- Requires keyway to turn 90 degrees prior to connecting with disks
- High security keys preventing others from copying keys
- Great for containers, gates, storage units, etc.