Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
We carry the entire LCN line and we have the largest inventory in the United States or you can click here to chat or click here to send us an email.
Dave Jabas, 41 Years Experience
LCN 4642 Power Door Operator
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: LCN4642 ALUM
The LCN 4642 Power Door Operator is an automated door closer. These are the kinds of door closers that are used on handicapped accessible doors to open and close the door at the press of a button. The device is electrically controlled and will smoothly open the door and close the door it is installed on.
- Standard, top jamb (push side) mounted 4640 series closer shipped with regular arm, metal cover, and wood and machine screw pack. Actuators available separately, see pages 199-215.
- Meets ADA, requirements (power mode).
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4"6" and exterior doors to 3"6".
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
- 4640 has easily accessible switches to provide on/off and continuous hold open functions. 4640CS provides concealed on/off power switch. Control module provides all timing and sequential door functions, electric strike controls and adjustments for opening speed and force.
- Standard or optional custom powder coated finish, end caps are black.
- ￼Butt Hinges should not exceed 5" (127 mm) in width. Auxiliary Stop is recommended.
- Reveal of 4 1/2" (114 mm) allows up to 90° power opening and 100° manual opening. 8" (203 mm) allows up to 90° power opening and 100° manual opening with LONG ARM where standard rod and shoe is replaced with optional LONG ROD AND SHOE, 4640-79LR.
- Head Frame minimum 1 3/4" (44 mm). The standard mounting plate is also used to meet flush ceiling conditions.
- Top Rail minimum 1 3/4" (44 mm).
- Flush ceiling installation requires 3 3/4" (95 mm) minimum.
- Opening Time and Force are variable by adjustments to the electronic control module located on the operator assembly. Maximum hold open time adjustable up to approximately five minutes.