Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
LCN 4040SE Door Closer Aluminum
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: 4040SE ALUM
The LCN 4040SE is a heavy duty door closer that will be held open electronically until the current is disrupted. This device is designed for fire safety and should be used only on interior doors.
- Standard 4040SE series closer shipped with a standard arm, 24V or 120V (please specify) SE track, standard cover, and wood and machine screw pack. SEL tracks are optional, see 4040SE Series pages 20 & 21 for options.
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'0".
- Hold-open force is adjustable.
- Momentary on/off switch board assembly for testing door release also provides over-voltage protection. Field replaceable.
- Functions as a full rack and pinion closer when hold-open is not engaged or current is interrupted.
- Closer mounts on either push or pull side of the door.
- Non-handed for mounting on either right or left hand door.
- Concealed or surface wiring.
- Interfaces with alarm systems. Consult factory for full details.
- Standard or optional custom powder coated finishes on cover and arm.
- Optional plated finishes.
- Butt Hinges should not exceed 5" (127 mm) in width.
- Swing Clear Hinges consult factory.
- Auxiliary Stop is recommended at hold-open point.
- Reveal should not exceed 1/8" (3 mm) for standard arm. Should not exceed 2 11/16" (68 mm) for double egress arm.
- Top Rail minimum 3 1/2" (89 mm).
- Installation with PLATE, 4040SE-18 requires SPECIAL TEMPLATE and 1 3/4" (44 mm) minimum top rail.
- Head Frame requires 2" (51 mm) minimum.
- Flush Ceiling with 2" (51 mm) head frame does not require special templating.
- Door Width 2'4" (711 mm) minimum for single door with SE. 4'8" (1422 mm) minimum for paired doors with SE.
- Clearance of 2 3/8" (60 mm) behind door required for 90� installation.