The best choice for retrofit into fire-rated frames
Introducing the fire-rated, concealed 8300 series, a compact, high-performance electric strike that falls within the guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames. Designed for fast, easy installation, the 8300 fits into a standard 1" ANSI/BHMA A156.115 dustbox, with little or no modification to the frame. The 8300 series offers vertical adjusability to accommodate door sag and misalignment. Its unique, concealed design delivers both fire-rated performance and superior aesthetics.
- UL 10C, 3-hour fire-rated (fail secure)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31 Grade 1
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- UBC-7-2-94, uniform building code
- Patented and patent pending
- .24 Amp @ 12VDC/VAC
- .12 Amp @ 24VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- Falls within the guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames
- No cutting on frame required
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2"-5/8" latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Five year limited warranty
The Falcon W511 Lever Lock works well with this product.