Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
Corbin Russwin Fire Rated Vertical Rod Panic Bar ED5400A 630
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: ED5400A 630
The Corbin Russwin Fire Rated Vertical Rod Panic Bar ED5400A 630 is a exit device that latches at the top and bottom of the door frame, making it ideal for both single doors and double doors without a separating mullion. This vertical rod panic hardware is fire rated, which means that it cannot be dogged open. It is meant for doors that are only used as exits during fires and other emergencies. This device comes to fit a standard 36 inch wide and 84 inch tall door, but the crossbar can be cut down to fit as narrow as a 30 inch wide door. Features
- Handing - Device is handed but easily field reversible. Lever trim is handed.
- Bar Length - Easily field cut to size. Standard: 36" (914mm) bar fits 30"- 36" (762mm-914mm) door.
- Door Thickness - 1-3/4" (44mm) standard. Optional: 2" (51mm); specify D200. Optional: 2-1/4" (57mm); specify D214.
- Stile - Minimum width 4-1/2" (114mm).
- Door Height - Standard top rod for 7' door. All rods easily field cut to size. Optional door heights up to 8̥ available; see Quick Codes, page 55. For door heights above 8̥0ÌÒ refer to ED5470(B).
- Latchbolt -
- Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, stainless steel pullman-type with automatic deadlatching.
- Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing.
- Vertical Rods - 1/2" O.D. tubular brass, bronze or stainless steel with rod guides.
- Materials - Heavy-duty cold-forged steel chassis; heavy- gauge steel mechanisms, electroplated for corrosion resistance; finished parts are brass, bronze or stainless steel; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
- Projection - 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged.
- Dogging - Standard on panic devices; single-point 1/4 turn hex key dogging. Optional: less dogging, specify M51. Optional: cylinder dogging, specify M52. Optional: electric dogging; specify M97. Mechanical dogging not available on fire-rated devices.
- Fasteners -
- Standard on panic devices: machine screws and wood door fasteners. Standard on fire-rated devices: sex nuts and bolts.
- Optional on panic devices: sex nuts and bolts for use on wood, composite, or unreinforced metal doors; specify M54. Optional wood screws for use on approved fire-rated solid wood or wood core doors. Specify M64.
- Strike -
- Top: adjustable roller strike with positive locking plate and shims.
- Bottom: flush mounted. Optional strikes available.
- Functions and Trims - Through-bolted lever, knob pull and thumbpiece trims available with wide range of functions.