Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
We carry the entire Corbin line and we have the largest inventory in the United States or you can click here to chat or click here to send us an email.
Dave Jabas, 41 Years Experience
Corbin Russwin Fire Rated Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Bar ED5800A 630
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: ED5800A 630
The Corbin Russwin Fire Rated Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Bar ED5800A 630 is a panic bar that has rods that are installed inside of the door instead of on its surface. The vertical rods allow the door to be latched in the top and the bottom of the frame instead of on the side. The fire rated version does not allow the panic bar to be dogged open. This makes it ideal for a set of double doors without a separating mullion. The panic bar is designed for a 36 inch wide door that is 84 inches tall and can be cut down to fit a door that is as narrow as 30 inches. Features
- Handing - Device is handed but easily field reversible. Lever trim is handed.
- Bar length - Easily field cut to size. Standard: 36" (914mm) bar fits 30"- 36" (762mm-914mm) door.
- Door Thickness - 1-3/4" (44mm) standard. Optional: 2" (51mm); specify D200. Optional: 2-1/4" (57mm); specify D214.
- Stile -Minimum width 4-1/2" (114mm).
- Door Height - Standard: top rod for 8' door. Telescoping rod assembly to accommodate various door heights. For door heights above 8̥0ÌÒ, refer to ED5860(B).
- Latchbolt - Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, stainless steel pullman-type with automatic deadlatching. Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing.
- Vertical Rods - 1/2" O.D. tubing, electroplated for corrosion resistance.
- Materials - Heavy-duty cold-forged steel chassis; heavy- gauge steel mechanisms, electroplated for corrosion resistance; finished parts are brass, bronze or stainless steel; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
- Projection - 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged.
- Dogging - Standard on panic devices; single-point 1/4 turn hex key dogging. Optional: less dogging, specify M51. Optional: cylinder dogging, specify M52. Optional: electric dogging; specify M97. Mechanical dogging not available on fire-rated devices.
- Fasteners - Standard on panic devices: machine screws. Standard on fire-rated devices: sex nuts and bolts. Optional on panic devices: sex nuts and bolts for use on unreinforced metal doors; specify M54.
- Strike - Top: roller type. Bottom: flush mounted. Optional strikes available.
- Functions and Trims - Through-bolted lever, knob, pull and thumbpiece trims available with wide range of functions.