Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
Corbin Russwin Electric Latch Retraction Panic Hardware With REX ED5200 630 M94 M92
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: ED5200 630 M94 M92
The Corbin Russwin Electric Latch Retraction Panic Hardware With REX ED5200 630 M94 M92 is a grade 1 panic bar that allows people to exit quickly during times of emergency with simple pressure against the door. An electric latch retraction function panic hardware allows remote activation of the latch using an electric current. This can be as close as an electronic key reader next to the door or as far away as a security office. The REX function on this panic bar, or request to exit, gives indication that the pushpad is being depressed on the device. This indication can be used to shunt alarms, release electromagnetic locks or even monitor the use of the exit. This device is meant for 36 inch wide doors, but can be cut down to fit doors that are 30 inches wide. Features
- Electrical Specifications - Requires 782 Controller (120VAC input, output sequencer for one or two devices). No substitutes; using other power sources voids warranty. Requires a 4-wire electrical transfer pivot or hinge.
- Solenoid - A dual retraction/holder-type solenoid. 6-9 Amp in rush @ 24VDC to 28VDC (.25 Amp holding-continuous duty.) Device bolts remain retracted for as long as the device is energized. Removal of power returns the device to the life safety, self-latching mechanical mode.
- Touchbar Monitoring - M92 Request to Exit - REX Provides indication of the pushpad being depressed. Used as a request to exit to shunt alarm systems, release electromagnetic locks or monitor egress.
- Handing - Standard device is non-handed. Double Cylinder Device is Handed. Lever trim is handed.
- Bar Length - Easily field cut to size. Standard: 36" (914mm) bar fits 30"- 36" (762mm-914mm) door.
- Door Thickness - 1-3/4" (44mm) standard. Optional: 2" (51mm); specify D200. Optional: 2-1/4" (57mm); specify D214.
- Stile - Minimum width 4-1/2" (114mm).
- Latchbolt - 3/4" (19mm) throw, stainless steel pullman- type with stainless steel deadlocking latch.
- Materials - Heavy-duty cold-forged steel chassis; heavy- gauge steel mechanisms, electroplated for corrosion resistance; finished parts are brass, bronze or stainless steel; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
- Projection - 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged.
- Dogging - Standard on panic devices; single-point 1/4 turn hex key dogging. Optional: less dogging, specify M51. Optional: cylinder dogging; specify M52. Optional: electric dogging; specify M97. Mechanical dogging not available on fire- rated devices.
- Fasteners - Standard on panic devices: machine screws and wood door fasteners. Standard on fire- rated devices: sex nuts and bolts. Optional on panic devices: sex nuts and bolts for use on wood, composite, or unreinforced metal doors; specify M54. Optional wood screws for use on approved fire-rated solid wood or wood core doors. Specify M64.