Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
Corbin Russwin ED5400 Vertical Rod Panic Bar ED5400 630
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: ED5400 630
The Corbin Russwin ED5400 Vertical Rod Panic Bar ED5400 630 is a exit device that latches at the top and bottom of the door frame, making it ideal for both single doors and double doors without a separating mullion. This vertical rod panic hardware is not fire rated, which means that it can be dogged open. This device comes to fit a standard 36 inch wide and 84 inch tall door, but the crossbar can be cut down to fit as narrow as a 30 inch wide door. Features
- Handing - Device is handed but easily field reversible. Lever trim is handed.
- Bar Length - Easily field cut to size. Standard: 36" (914mm) bar fits 30"- 36" (762mm-914mm) door.
- Door Thickness - 1-3/4" (44mm) standard. Optional: 2" (51mm); specify D200. Optional: 2-1/4" (57mm); specify D214.
- Stile - Minimum width 4-1/2" (114mm).
- Door Height - Standard top rod for 7' door. All rods easily field cut to size. Optional door heights up to 8̥ available; see Quick Codes, page 55. For door heights above 8̥0ÌÒ refer to ED5470(B).
- Latchbolt -
- Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, stainless steel pullman-type with automatic deadlatching.
- Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing.
- Vertical Rods - 1/2" O.D. tubular brass, bronze or stainless steel with rod guides.
- Materials - Heavy-duty cold-forged steel chassis; heavy- gauge steel mechanisms, electroplated for corrosion resistance; finished parts are brass, bronze or stainless steel; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
- Projection - 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged.
- Dogging - Standard on panic devices; single-point 1/4 turn hex key dogging. Optional: less dogging, specify M51. Optional: cylinder dogging, specify M52. Optional: electric dogging; specify M97. Mechanical dogging not available on fire-rated devices.
- Fasteners -
- Standard on panic devices: machine screws and wood door fasteners. Standard on fire-rated devices: sex nuts and bolts.
- Optional on panic devices: sex nuts and bolts for use on wood, composite, or unreinforced metal doors; specify M54. Optional wood screws for use on approved fire-rated solid wood or wood core doors. Specify M64.
- Strike -
- Top: adjustable roller strike with positive locking plate and shims.
- Bottom: flush mounted. Optional strikes available.
- Functions and Trims - Through-bolted lever, knob pull and thumbpiece trims available with wide range of functions.