Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
Cal Royal GLS7700EO36 US32D Narrow Stile Panic Bar
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: GLS7700EO36 US32D
The GLS 7700 series narrow stile panic bar is a designed for both wood and metal doors with large panels. Because of it's design, it can be installed on doors with a stile as narrow as 1 and 3/4 inches. The GLS 7700 can be cut down to fit doors as narrow as 30 inches. This is a grade 1 heavy duty panic bar.
- Specifications For Doors -- Wood, Metal or Aluminum Glass doors with 1 3/4" minimum stile width, 1 3/4" thickness for single or double door application
- Chassis -- Non-ferrous alloy (Panic Grade)
- Cover -- Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel
- Mounting -- Furnished with wood and machine screws. Thrubolts available upon request.
- End Cap -- Brass, Bronze, or Stainless Steel construction
- Alarm -- Available. Prefix ALRM before part number.
- Hand -- Non-handed.
- Latch Bolt -- Stainless steel 3/4 inch throw.
- Spring -- Stainless steel throughout
- ANSI Standard -- A156.3 Grade 1
- Rail Assembly -- Heavy gauge extruded aluminum body with Stainless Steel push pad.
- Strike -- 246 packed standard. Optional 247 strike.
- Dogging Feature -- Allen-type key furnished standard
- Mullion -- Available
- UL and ULC Listed -- GLS7700 Series for Panic and Safety for all types of 4' x 8' single doors and 8' x 8' double doors
- Finish -- Architectural plated finishes