Cal Royal CRPT-10C AL Concealed Power Transfer
The Cal Royal CRPT-10C Concealed Power Transfer Connect is a device that will transfer electrical power from a door frame to the edge of a swinging door. This is useful for an installation which involves heavy traffic. the unit is completely concealed when the door is closed.
- CRPT-2, CRPT-10 and CRPT-10C are designed to transfer electrical power from the frame to the door in a very secure manner
- UL 10C-Listed for up to 3 hours for Fire Rated doors and frames, Standard 7-2, "Fire Test of Door Assemblies" (1997)
- UL-Listed as Miscellaneous Fire Door Accessories
- Classified according to Uniform Building Code (UBC)
- Unit is mortised into the edges of the door and frame and is completely concealed when door is in the close position
- Designed for use in high traffic openings
- Packaged individually with fasteners for wood, steel or aluminum doors and frames
- All parts are made of metal including back boxes - no plastic parts
- Crimp connectors are supplied for a more secure and clean connection
- Housing - 9" x 1 1/4" x 1 5/8"
- Minimum door thickness - 1 3/4"
- Ten 24 gauge wires
- 3 separate quick-link connectors for a more organized connection
- 1 amp at 24VDC, with a 16 amps maximum surge