Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
We carry the entire Cal Royal line and we have the largest inventory in the United States or you can click here to chat or click here to send us an email.
Dave Jabas, 41 Years Experience
Cal Royal 7700EO36 US32D Alarm Panic Bar
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: 7700EO36 US32D
The Cal Royal 7700 alarmed panic bar is designed to allow emergency egress when needed and also provides audible monitoring when the door is exited. The panic bar is equipped with a monitoring mechanism controlled by key switch cylinder. When the key switch is turned to the on position, the panic bar will sound an alarm when used. The alarm will remain in an audible mode for either two minutes or until the key is used to reset the alarm. This device can also be set to stay on continuously and will not shut off until reset with key. The 7700 panic bar alarm can be installed to be operated with outside trim. Available in 36 and 48 inch lengths Standard and fire grade Comes in two finishes, stainless steel or oil rubbed bronze.
- 1-,3-,5- minute and continuous alarm type settings available
- ON and OFF power switch
- Alarm sound frequency is 120 db
- Alarm unit has internal horn. When the push rail is depressed, the horn sounds to provide an audible means of signaling that the door has been opened and breached.
- The key switch to turn alarm off is a standard 1 _" cylinder with "C" keyway. The alarm operates on one standard 9 volt transistor battery. When battery is weak the horn will emit an intermittent signal.
- Alarmed units are supplied with a micro switch, which monitors the push rail and the latch bolt for fool proof security on rim devices.
- Unit includes "EMERGENCY EXIT ONLY Ì_Ì_å¢Ì_Ì__ ALARM WILL SOUND" decal for application on door or unit.
- Alarm unit has a signal OC output that can be linked to external alarm control systems