Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
We carry the entire Stanley Best line and we have the largest inventory in the United States or you can click here to chat or click here to send us an email.
Dave Jabas, 41 Years Experience
Best Mortise Lock Storeroom Function 45H7D15H626
Quantity: In Stock
The Best Mortise Lock Storeroom Function 45H7D15H626 is a strong, long lasting lock which has field reversible handing. This means that it can be installed on a door that swings either in or out. Also, the lock is always locked and you must use a key to operate the lock from the outside. You will always be able to exit the room through the door with this mortise lock installed on it. This mortise lock is Grade 1 for operation, which means that it is designed for heavy use such as on an entryway door. Standard lock is less core, but you have the option to choose keyway and core as needed. Specifications
- Auxiliary bolt: Stainless steel, non-handed.
- Backset: 2 /4" Case: 0.095" cold rolled steel, 5 7/8" H x 7/8" D x 4 1/16" W. Steel is zinc dichromate plated for corrosion protection. Deadbolt: Stainless steel, 1" throw.
- Latchbolt: Solid stainless steel, 3/4" throw. Latch is oil-impregnated for anti-friction operation. Reversible without opening case.
- Strike: For complete strike package spec's see page 5.
- Door Thickness: Standard lock configuration designed for doors 1 3/4" thick. Thick door configuration available for doors up to 5" thick (specify thickness when ordering).
- Faceplate: Stainless steel, brass or bronze material, 8" H x 1 1/4" W x 1/16" T. Lock face automatically adjusts to proper bevel during installation.