Schlage ND80PD RHO 626AM Antimicrobial Storeroom Function ND Series Rhodes Lever Grade 1 Lock With Cylinder Brushed Chrome Finish
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: ND80PD RHO 626AM
The Schlage ND80PD RHO 626AM Antimicrobial Storeroom Function ND Series Rhodes Lever Grade 1 Lock With Cylinder Brushed Chrome Finish is a handleset lock that can be used as the handle of a door. This lockset comes with a standard cylinder. The ND Series is best for buildings with medium to high traffic flow, such as interior office doors, banks, retail spaces and hotel guest areas.
Locks with an antimicrobial finish are coated with an IFS silver antimicrobial additive that inhibits enzyme activity and the multiplication of microbes. When microbes can't multiply, they die out quicker, keeping the lock from being a breeding ground for microbes.
This lock is a storeroom function lock. The lockset can be opened by a key from the outside of the door, but always remains locked. The door cannot be locked or unlocked from the inside of the door. The lock will always allow you to exit through the door.
- All ND-Series lever locksets are non-handed.
- 1 5/8" to 2 1/8" (41mm_54mm) standard including Vandlgard functions.
- 1 3/4" - 2" for function ND85. See accessories for spacers required for 1 3/8" doors.
- 2 3/4" (70 mm) standard. 2 3/8", 3 3/4"í«í_and 5" (60 mm, 95 mm, 127 mm) optional.
- Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" (29 mm x 57mm) square corner, beveled.
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Steel, 1/2" (12mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
- 3/4" (19 mm) throw anti-friction latch available for pairs of fire doors.
- Levers: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- Roses: Brass, bronze or zinc.
- ANSI curved lip strike 1 1/4" x 4 7/8" x 1 3/16" lip to center standard.
Cylinder & Keys:
- 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway standard with two patented nickel silver keys per lock.
- Interchangeable core and Primus high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying.
- Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1 strength and operational requirements. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
- Meets FF-H-106C Series 161.
California State Reference Code:
- (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) All levers with less than 1/2" (64mm) returns comply; Schlage levers return to within 1/2" of door face.
- All electrified locking (fail-safe, unlocked by switch or power failures) functions accepted for use in New York City by the City of New York, Department of Buildings (MEA 24-04-E).
- All levers with less than 1/2" (64mm) returns comply with California Fire Safety Codes.
Florida Building Commission:
- 3/4" and 1/2" throw latch approved for Hurricane Resistance with Miami-Dade County, Florida.
UL / cUL:
- All locks listed for A label single doors, 4" x 8". Letter F and UL symbol.
- Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act.
.The Schlage ND80PD RHO 626AM comes in a brushed chrome finish.