Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
We carry the entire Schlage line and we have the largest inventory in the United States or you can click here to chat or click here to send us an email.
Dave Jabas, 41 Years Experience
Schlage AL53BD JUP 626 AL Series Jupiter Lever Grade 2 Lock Accepts Best SFIC Less Core
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: AL53BD JUP 626
The Schlage AL Series is a Grade 2 Lock for offering dependable performance for high traffic commercial applications. AL Locks are designed to deliver ADA Compliant accessibility and constant, reliable performance. The Al Series is best for buildings with medium to high traffic flow, such as interior office doors, banks, retail spaces and hotel guest areas
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8" to 1 7/8" (35 mm to 48 mm) standard. 2" (51 mm) optional.
- Backset: 2 3/4" (70 mm) standard. 2 3/8" (60 mm), 3 3/4" (95 mm) and 5" (127 mm) optional.
- Front: Steel. 2 1/4" x 1 1/8" square corner, beveled, for 2 3/4" backset standard. Optional 1" square corner, 1" radius corner, and non-UL drive-in / round face. For availability with specific backsets.
- Lock Chassis: Steel, zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance
- Latch Bolt: Brass, chrome plated, 1/2" throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
- Exposed Trim: Wrought brass and bronze. Levers are pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- Strike: ANSI curved lip strike 4 7/8" x 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" lip to center standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI wrought strike box available.
- Cylinder & Keys: 6-pin patented Everest 29 S123 keyway standard with two nickel silver keys per lock.
- Keying Options: Interchangeable core and Primus high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying, and construction keying.
- ANSI: Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 strength and operational requirements. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
- Federal: Meets FF-H-106C.
- California State Reference Code: (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2" of door face.
- UL / cUL: All locks listed for A label single doors, 4" x 8". Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.