Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
We carry the entire Cal Royal line and we have the largest inventory in the United States or you can click here to chat or click here to send us an email.
Dave Jabas, 41 Years Experience
Cal Royal MR7700EO36 US32D Mortise Lock Panic Bar
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: MR7700EO36 US32D
The Cal Royal MR7700 Mortise Lock Panic Bar is the 7700 Series exit device combined with the added security of a mortise lock. This panic bar is a Grade 1 device, designed for the heaviest traffic areas. It comes in lengths of 36 nd 48 inches, but can be cut down a maximum of 6 inches to fit doors as small as 30 inches or 42 inches. Unlike the regular 7700 series panic device, this mortise lock panic bar is handed, which means that it is designed for a door that swings a specific direction. You must choose your handing when ordering. SPECIFICATIONS
- For Doors: Wood/metal. 1-3/4" (44.5mm) minimum thickness. 4-1/2" (114mm) minimum stile width.
- Chassis: Nonferrous alloy (Panic Grade), steel (Fire Grade).
- Chassis Cover: Non-ferrous plated material.
- End Cap: Brass, bronze or stainless steel construction.
- Handing: Handed. Reversible. Specify RHR or LHR for convenience.
- ANSI Standard: A156.3, Grade 1.
- Mounting: Furnished standard with wood and machine screws.
- Strikes: Standard ANSI strike.
- Mortise Lock: Grade (1) for 1-3/4" (44.5mm) thick doors. Reversible. Fits door prepared for ANSI Standard A115.1.
- Fire Exit Hardware: FMR7700 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 8Ì_Ì_å¢Ì_Ì__ x 8Ì_Ì_å¢Ì_Ì__ double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Electric Functions: (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available upon request by phone.
- Alarm: Prefix "NALRM" before PART#
- Dogging Feature: Cylinder dogging available for non fire rated applications.