Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
We carry the entire Cal Royal line and we have the largest inventory in the United States or you can click here to chat or click here to send us an email.
Dave Jabas, 41 Years Experience
Cal Royal W98CVR3684 US32D Panic Bar With Concealed Vertical Rods For Wood Doors
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: W98CVR3684 US32D
The Cal Royal 9800 Series Panic Bar With Concealed Vertical Rods For Wood Doors is a panic device that latches in the top and bottom of the frame using concealed vertical rods within the door instead of with a latch on the side. This is a Grade 1 panic bar meant for doors that are 36 inches wide and either 84 or 96 inches tall. The panic bar can be cut down a maximum of 6 inches to fit narrower doors as small as 30 inches wide. SPECIFICATIONS:
- For Doors: Wood. 1-3/4" (44.5mm) minimum thickness. 4-1/2" (114mm) minimum stile width.
- Chassis: Non-ferrous alloy (Panic Grade), steel (Fire Grade).
- Chassis Cover: Bronze or stainless steel.
- Mounting: Furnished standard with machine screws.
- End Cap: Brass, bronze or stainless steel construction.
- Hand: Easily field reversible. Specify at time of order LHR or RHR for convenience.
- ANSI Standard: A156.3, Grade 1.
- Strikes: 260 top and 265 bottom.
- Top and Bottom Bolts: Stainless steel. Top and bottom bolt travel 7/16" (11mm). Projection adjustable up to 1" (25mm).
- Fire Exit Hardware: FWCVR9800 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 8' x 8' double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Rail Height: Specify door opening and mounting height of center line of rail when ordering a vertical rod exit device 41" from floor.
- Electric Functions: (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available.
- Alarm: Prefix "NALRM" before PART#
- Dogging Feature: Cylinder dogging available for non rated applications.