Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
Cal Royal 5000EO36 ALUM Panic Bar For Gates
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: 5000EO36 ALUM
The Cal Royal 5000 series panic door hardware stays within most budgets. The 5000EO 36 rim panic exit device is available in 2 finishes, aluminum or stainless steel. This panic bar has a grade 2 rating and a UL listing for fire rated openings. This device is designed for a low to medium traffic door. During regular business hours, the panic bar can be put into a locked open position by using the dog down key provided with the door panic hardware. Fire rated doors require a fire rated device and cannot use a dog down feature. On labeled or fire rated doors, the trim on the outside of the door is the only way you are allowed to leave the exit device in the unlocked mode. The 5000 can easily be installed on doors from 30 to 36 inches wide. The doors measuring less than 36 inches would require the bar to be cut. This can easily be done on site. The 5000 is compatible with 5 different trim styles Lever Pull plate with cylinder Blank pull plate Blank Plate Features and Construction
- ANSI A156.3, Grade 2 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8' x 8' swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction.
- Available in standard functions. Lever and knob trims are grade 2 construction with optional clutch freewheeling mechanism. Rose covers 161 cut out.
- Conforms and meets ADA Regulations
- All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over 2/3 of the door's clear opening width.
- All exit devices must be listed under "Panic Hardware" in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
- For Doors - 1 3/4" thick standard 3 3/4" minimum stile width for single or double door application using standard 240 strike and pull or lever trims.
- Chassis - Steel (Panic Grade), steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover - Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cutout.
- Mounting - Furnished standard with wood and machine screws. Available with thru bolts on request.Thru bolts are standard packaging on fire rated devices.
- End Cap - Steel construction.
- Hand - Non-handed, center hub.
- Latch Bolt - Stainless steel 3/4" throw.
- Spring - Steel throughout.
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 2
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge steel, painted.
- Strike - 240 packed standard (See Strike page).
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices.
- Mullion - Available.
- UL and ULC Listed - 5000 Series for panic. F5000 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 3' x 7' single doors and 6' x 7' double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Finish - Aluminum (alum), Stainless Steel (US32D)