Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
Cal Royal 7700EO36 US32D Panic Bar
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: 7700EO36 US32D
The Cal Royal 7700 Panic Bar is the newest product from Cal Royal. It will work in place of the discontinued 9900 series panic bar. This is meant for use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement. This panic bar is an ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs. Rail assemblies are heavy duty extruded aluminum body with stainless steel push pad and end caps are made of brass, bronze or stainless steel. Rail travels in direction of the door swing. Trims are thru bolted for additional security. This product conforms & meets ADA Regulations.
- UL Listed for Panic and ULC10C, UBC 7-2-1777 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware.(Fire Rated Version only)
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8'0" x 8'0" swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim and vertical rod devices are non-handed and easily reversible.