Call 1-800-508-6889 if you need help finding the right door hardware
Cal Royal W77CVR3684 US32D Concealed Vertical Rod Panic Bar For Metal Doors
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: W77CVR3684 US32D
The Cal Royal 7700 Concealed Vertical Rod Panic Bar For Wood Doors W77CVR3684 is a panic device that latches in the top and bottom of the frame using concealed vertical rods within the door. This is a Grade 1 panic bar meant for doors that are 36 inches wide and either 84 or 96 inches tall. The panic bar can be cut down a maximum of 6 inches to fit narrower doors as small as 30 inches wide. SPECIFICATIONS:
- For Doors: Wood. 1 3/4" (44.5mm) minimum thickness 4 1/2" (114mm) minimum stile width.
- Chassis: Nonferrous alloy (Panic Grade), steel (Fire Grade).
- Chassis Cover: Non-ferrous plated material.
- Mounting: Furnished standard with machine screws.
- End Cap: Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel construction.
- Hand: Handed. Easily field reversible. Specify at time of order LHR, RHR for convenience.
- ANSI Standard: A156.3, Grade 1.
- Strikes: 260 top and 265 bottom.
- Top and Bottom Bolts: Stainless Steel . Top and bottom bolt travel 7/16" (11mm) Projection adjustable up to 1" (25mm).
- Fire Exit Hardware: FWCVR7700 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 8' x 8' Double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Rail Height: Specify door opening and mounting height of center line of rail when ordering a Vertical Rod Exit Device 41" from floor.
- Electric Functions: (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available.
- Alarm: Prefix "NALRM" before PART#
- Dogging Feature: Cylinder dogging available for non rated applications.