Cal Royal 9800EO36 US32D Panic Bar
Quantity: In Stock
SKU: 9800EO36 US32D
The Cal Royal 9800 panic bar device is a grade 1 UL listed heavy duty exit device designed to be used in a high traffic area. It is a single door application as opposed to a double door application. A non fire-rated version of the device can be locked open to allow access during business hours. This is great for the front doors of a building. The Cal Royal 9800 is also available in a fire rated model for labeled doors and for applications that require a fire rated panic bar.
Pictured above is the Cal Royal 9800 with a brushed brass finish.
Available in 2 sizes. 1 for 36 inch door 1 for 48 inch door
Can be cut down to accommodate most smaller size doors.
Compatible with Cal Royal 9800 series outside trim
Standard installation with trim will cover holes from standard cylindrical lock prep
The most common finish is a US 32D stainless steel finish
This is great for exterior applications.
Other finishes available polished brass, Oil rubbed bronze, Satin Brass and Satin bronze
If you need a door closer for the door you buy this panic bar for, we would recommend the LCN 4041 door closer. It is a heavy duty grade 1 door closer.
Suggested Architect's Specifications
- All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over 2/3 of the door's clear opening width
- All exit devices must be listed under "Panic Hardware" in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- All springs shall be of stainless steel throughout.
- All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
- All exit devices shall be ANSI A156.3, Grade 1.
Features and Construction
- For use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement.
- ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Rail assemblies and end caps are brass, bronze or stainless steel and rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- UL Listed for Panic and ULC10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8'0" x 8'0" swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim and vertical rod devices are nonhanded and easily reversible.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are Grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trims are rigid and covers 161 cut out.
The Cal Royal 9800 Panic Bar comes in a variety of finishes including stainless steel, brushed brass, polished brass, brushed bronze and oil rubbed bronze.